Newly refurbished in July 2017 and well equipped, the Smeatons' Community Room is available for £10 hourly hire.
Need A Great Space To Hold Your Event?
The Smeatons' Centre is a modern, well equipped and affordable solution to holding parties, meetings, classes, or any small event.
- Hall with wooden floor, approximately 5 m x 6 m
- Halogen hob
- Fridge Freezer
- Dinner plates, side plates and bowls for 24 people
- Plastic cutlery (knives, forks and dessert spoons) for 24 children
- Plastic plates, beakers and bowls for 24 children
- 1 frying pan for use on halogen hob
- A selection of kitchen utensils
- Tables and chairs
- Small kitchen (separated from hall by a small gate)
- Oven & Microwave
- Kitchen Sink
- Mugs and glasses for 24 people
- Cutlery (knives, forks, dessert spoons and teaspoons) for 24 people
- 3 pans for use on halogen hob
- A selection of non stick ovenware
- Separate sink and worktop area for crafts
- Coat pegs
- Cleaning equipment (vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket, dustpan and brush)
How To Book
Room is available : Monday - Friday: 1.30pm to 11pm, Saturday - Sunday: 7am to 11pm
The cost is £10 per hour with payment made in advance by cheque, cash or BACs
To check availability please check the calendar below.
To make a booking please contact us at
telephone : 01977 621521 email : email@example.com
or complete the form below
About The Development Group
Kirk and Little Smeaton Development Group is run by a small number of volunteers. The Development Group is a Charity and, as such, complies with all Charity Commission requirements.
The rental money accumulated was used in 2017 to help refurbish the hall to an incredibly high standard. This was also made possible by generous funding from The Big Lottery Fund which we received in 2017.
Over the years the hall rental money has also been used to support local causes: for instance the auto-winder for the Church Clock, helping restore the War Memorial and helping to set up the local Youth Club.
We are always looking for new members so please feel free to contact us if you would like to join. Details on 'How to Book' page.